Times Spongebob Characters Were Out of Pocket

  


   *Alright so maybe the post-Halloween funk has been plaguing my productivity.. However, I'm still determined to get all these posts done tonight (you won't know that by checking the dates though so haha).* 

    I don't have many opportunities to actually talk about things that are considered unintellectual topics. I mean, a kids cartoon? out of pocket? who cares? Well, I care, and whether you care or not I will force you to at least gain a bit of knowledge on the topic.

1. The Drink Guy from "Pizza Delivery"

    This guy really refused an entire pizza just because they "forgot" his drink. Mr. Krabs literally took his order and a drink was never mentioned the entire time so this man is probably lying. This happens all too often in fast food jobs and pretty much any job that requires interaction with other people. You only need one word to describe this man: Karen. 





2. "Grandma's Kisses"


The whole premise of this episode is Spongebob forcing himself to grow up because everyone at the Krusty Krab laughs at him for getting a KISS from his GRANDMA. Spongebob makes all their food and they want to talk trash about him to his face? They're probably just jealous because they don't get any love from their grandma, hmph. I mean look at this they literally stand outside of his window and laugh at him because he doesn't want to grow up. Who in their right mind actually wants to become an adult and deal with all the stress of being an adult?

I just wanted to test the waters with this style of posting and I will probably experiment with this more, this was fun :) Have a nice day everyone




*I don't own any of this material it is all Nick's please don't sue me Nickelodeon I have a wife and three kids*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is This a Good Title?

Assumptions Based on Your Favorite Wii Sports Game pt. 2

Games I Recommend for Winter Break